Trades & Labour jobs with Platform Property Care
Niyaa People are working with Platform Property Care as their retained partner to help boost the in-house Trades Team with over 20 permanent positions.
Get comfortable – we’d like to get to know you!
Whether it’s a career change, or just thinking about moving job, it’s one of the most important decisions you’ll make.
At Niyaa People we truly understand this, which is why we take your job search as seriously as you do.
Whether you’re a graduate or a director, seeking temporary or permanent employment, or looking for East or West Midlands jobs, you’ll always receive a first-class service.
What can you expect from us?
- A Dedicated Consultant – Our recruiters are specialist consultants in their area of expertise, so you can be confident you’ll speak to someone with the right knowledge about your industry who can guide you in the right direction. Most importantly, we build trusting relationships with out candidates so you feel completely comfortable with us representing you.
- A Personal Service – Finding you the right job is much more than matching your CV to a job description. We want to get to know you, what’s important and your career aspirations, which is why we don’t hide behind emails, but speak to you as often as we needed and to encourage you meet us face to face for a tea or coffee.
- For the Long Haul – We’re not only interested in the here and now, we genuinely build long lasting relationships so we can help you along the journey of your career.
- Knowledge and Expertise – Extensive knowledge in specialist sectors makes Niyaa People a company that presents you with the best opportunities Architecture & Design, Engineering, Building Services, Real Estate, Construction, Trades & Labour, Office Support, Public Sector and Social Housing.
- The Right Connections – We do more than just recruitment, we want to make sure we’re adding value to the sectors we represent; we organise and host industry discussions, get involved with our communities and sponsor events. As a result we’ve built trusted relationships with some of the most reputable companies in the industry.
- Training and Advice – Whether you’re actively looking for a new job or not, we’re here to give advice. It could be around salary and expectations, CV advice (also check out our CV Builder) or progression opportunities, just give us a call or speak to one of the team.