‹ Back to search results
Compliance and Finance Administrator
An established public sector organisation in Coventry requires an experienced Compliance and Finance Administrator to make an immediate impact within the Estates Department on a part time, temporary basis.
As the Compliance and Finance Administrator your key duties will be:
- Liaising with the Finance Department, checking and coding invoices for gas, electricity and water
- Uploading monthly electronic billing information received from Suppliers into specialist system (Systems Link)
- Producing regular energy consumption reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Analysing energy data for trends and anomalies for further investigation
- Act as the first point of contact for utility companies and liaising with colleagues to report and address faults with meters
- Responsible for updating building and energy meter information as a results of changes to the estate
- Use Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook for production of reports and communications
To be successful within the role of a Compliance and Finance Administrator you will need to:
- Answer queries in a professional manner on the telephone, face to face and e-mail
- Have prior experience of processing and validating utilities invoices
- Use of Systems Link or a similar energy system is desirable
- Experience of liaising with energy suppliers and maintenance colleagues
If you are interested in applying for the Compliance and Finance Administrator role, please get in touch for a confidential chat 0121 790 0980 or send your up to date CV to Kam Shergill.
Niyaa People represents social housing and maintenance professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Midlands region from our Birmingham office. We deal with a range of small, medium and large Local Authorities, Charities and Housing Associations.