‹ Back to search results
Clerk of Works
Immediate vacancy required for a Clerk of Works for a Housing provider in Northamptonshire due to a huge upturn in work.
The client have an urgent need for a Clerk of Works on an initial temporary appointment, with a view to appointing permanently for a salary of £33,438.
As the Clerk of Works you will:
* Working closely with other managers and be responsible for ensuring that work is carried out to a high quality standard, specification and schedule and make regular inspections to ensure compliance is met.
*Advise contractors about certain aspects of work, keep detailed records and reports and monitor projects to make sure timescales are met.
To succeed as the Clerk of Works, you will have:
* Ability to manage contractors
* Good IT skill and knowledge
* Experience within similar role
* Experience working in a housing environment
* Planning and building regulations knowledge
* Building construction and common defects
For more details or to register your interest in the Clerk of Works role, please contact Kane on 0121 790 0982 or apply with your up to date CV.