‹ Back to search results
Are you passionate about providing technical support and assistance within Fleet Procurement? Then this is the role for you.
An established provider of affordable housing within the Black Country area is immediately seeking a Fleet Coordinator within the Fleet Procurement Division to make an immediate impact on a temporary ongoing basis.
As a Fleet Coordinator, your key duties will be to:
- Check the daily vehicle log and defects and arrange repairs accordingly
- Monitor the vehicle off road schedule and ensure vehicles are on road
- Carry out control checks after vehicle repairs
- Raise Purchase Orders on E-bis for any fleet or transport related purchases
- Support the Transport Operations Manager to organise training (fleet)
- General administrative duties such as Operating Licence requirements, record keeping, HGV servicing and MOT completion
- Liaise with insurers and suppliers to obtain quotes and arrange repairs
As a Fleet Coordinator, you will also have:
- A full UK Drivers Licence
- An O-Licence is advantageous but not essential
- Experience of providing support, coordination and administrative tasks for rolling out a new medium size fleet of vehicles
- A good understanding of Health and Safety Legislation
- Knowledge and Experience in Microsoft Office Based Software Systems
In Return, the Fleet Coordinator will receive:
The opportunity to work within housing and progress in the not for profit sector
A specialist consultant dedicated to negotiate, represent and ensure the best possible contract on your behalf
The successful Fleet Coordinator will be immediately available and understand the need to deliver projects effectively within the Procurement Team with the ability to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please get in touch for a confidential chat 0121 790 0980 or send your up to date CV to Kam Shergill.
Niyaa People represents social housing and maintenance professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Midlands region from our Birmingham office. We deal with a range of small, medium and large Local Authorities, Charities and Housing Associations.