‹ Back to search results
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
Temp to Perm Contract
Company Van + Fuel Card
40 hours per week
Perm salary £36-£43k depending on experience.
If you are looking for a new role working within the social housing sector supervising a team of electricians then this might be the perfect opportunity for you. You will be working for a well established contractor that specialises in repairs and maintenance of domestic properties.
This is a temp to perm contract with a company van and fuel card supplied from your first day.
You will be required to supervise a team of electricians carrying out a minimum of 40 hours work per week.
Current job role for the Electrical Supervisor:
- Supervising a team of 13-15 electricians.
- Helping plan and co-ordinate jobs on a daily basis.
- Give technical support to on-site engineers.
- Check and sign of test certificates.
- Fault finding.
- Periodic test and inspections.
- Health & safety site visits.
- Quality control site visits.
- Liaise with customers in a friendly professional manner.
To be successful for the role as an Electrical Supervisor you must have the following:
- 2391 (94/95) Inspection and testing qualifications.
- NVQ level 3 in electrical installation.
- 17th/ 18th edition.
- Social housing experience.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Full UK driving licence.
In return the Electrical Supervisor will receive:
- 24/7 service from our staff.
- Weekly pay, (Always on time).
- Company van + fuel card.
- Once perm 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- All of your work will be within Leicestershire.
If you would like to apply for this role as an Electrical Supervisor please contact me on 0121 7900 986 and ask for Michael.