“Inspiring speakers who shed light on different journeys to success and how barriers can always be overcome.” After months of build-up, we finally held our
Thinking of working in Recruitment in Birmingham?
We are a young, ambitious and continually expanding business, we wake up every day with the mission to be the Recruitment Agency of choice within our sectors. So whether you’re looking for Graduate jobs, are an experienced Recruitment Consultant or just wondering what it’s like to work in recruitment. You’re in the right place.
We have a treasured culture within our offices, which can’t be summed up into words, it’s something you just have to experience for yourself when you join us.
Something which everyone says but doesn’t necessarily have?
Well we do, and we’re very proud of it.
But there’s a whole lot more, keep on reading…
We have 5 core divisions, all with consultants specialising within their own niche sector.
- Consultancy: Engineering, Building Services, Architecture & Design, Commercial Real Estate
- Social Housing: Housing Management, Asset Management, Supportive Housing, Office Support
- Trades & Labour: Public & Private sector
- Corporate Support: Office Administration, Customer Services, Sales & Marketing
- Construction: Residential, New Build, Refurbishment
A whole new world
We still believe in picking up the phone and building relationships with our customers, because it still works.
What we understand, that working in recruitment, it’s not enough anymore, which is why we research and invest in the latest tech to help you with your job.
We’ve invested in N.vue, the latest online video interview software, a bespoke built CRM with years of unique development work and a mobile app to make life easier for our customers.
These examples are simply a taste of what we offer at Niyaa People.
What do we offer?
(I.e What you’d expect in a recruitment company)
- Genuinely great uncapped commission scheme with additional annual super bonus
- Benefits package including private healthcare and work mobile
- 8 – 5 working hours – No forced late nights and no weekends!
- Whether just you as an individual or as part of your team there’s weekly, monthly and Quarterly incentives locally, nationally and abroad – basically, there’s loads of opportunities for fun trips out
- Christmas party for us all to celebrate the year
- Weekend away every year for our annual company conference with an awards ceremony
- Monthly High Achievers club
- Dress down Friday
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Learning & Development
The questions we receive the most of when doing interviews is about what we offer for training, learning, development and progression.
We’re very proud of the L&D programme we’ve build which is why we’ve dedicated a whole page explaining what we offer.
Latest Jobs at Niyaa People
No jobs found.
What we also offer?
- Genuine unlimited career progression: The Trainee’s from 5 years ago have had 3 promotions, are managing a team and have their sights set on Associate Director, what’s your goal?
- A team to fit your personality: We don’t just make sure your personality will fit the desk, but also your new team. Each division has a distinct aura and we’ll make sure it suits yours too
- We’re just right: We’re not a huge corporate but we still have all the support, procedures and process in place for you to work effectively. We’re not a small business, but we still have that family feel.
What we want from you
- We pride ourselves on the culture we’ve created – we need you to be you
- No experience is necessary for our Trainee Recruitment role. We’ve got someone who worked at a zoo, a firefighter, pro golfer, police officer and electrician but we’ve all got drive and motivation to succeed – we can teach you recruitment, we can’t teach passion!
- To not be afraid of change and ready to come on the journey with us
In her last article, Kam Shergill (Social Housing recruitment specialist) explained why she wanted to launch the second Equal Housing event: Females of the Future, focusing on women progressing